RSK France’s mapping and aerial surveying services cover a wide spectrum of industries, including energy, transport, infrastructure and environmental monitoring. Through our international surveying experience for clients such as SYNERAIL, National Grid, Total and Gaz de France, we have gained the track record, knowledge and legislative awareness to deal with global mapping and surveying requirements.
Through RSK Orbital, we can provide aerial survey photography using unmanned aerial vehicles, helicopters or fixed wing planes, depending on customers’ requirements. Our team can supply detailed analytics and reporting of the data. The data itself is delivered using ViSiVi, our award-winning cloud-based visualisation and asset management tool.
Applications for our services include railway mapping, power line surveying, urban and brownfield sites, buried utility mapping, geological surveys, landfill and contamination mapping, non-destructive testing for structures and buildings, topographic surveys and voids and soft ground work.
RSK is experienced in
- Aerial surveys, inspection and mapping for power lines, pipelines, rail- and tramways, roads and highways, telecommunications, coasts and waterways, off- and onshore wind farms, and environmental monitoring
- Marketing and public relations images and videos
- 3D visualisation and augmented reality
- SafeGround utility mapping and unexploded ordnance detection
- Topographic and land surveying
- Environmental constraints and zones of visual influence mapping
- Geographic information system (GIS) software
- Global positioning system (GPS) surveying
- Terrain modelling
- 3D visualisations
- Aerial and video surveillance
- Integrated information presentation
- Database design and management.