Achieving a social licence to operate is critical for project success. By engaging with the local community, relevant authorities and organisations, your business can identify better the environmental and social issues that matter most.
At RSK, we offer a comprehensive, integrated stakeholder engagement service that can cover all stages of a project, from conception through to post-operation, including
- Identifying key statutory and non-statutory stakeholders, including project-affected communities and people
- Analysing stakeholders in terms of impacts of projects on stakeholders and risks to company reputation
- Developing stakeholder engagement plans and activities appropriate for the various stakeholders
- Developing grievance mechanisms in line with country and international standards
- Creating professional communication materials
- Assisting in the preparation of regulatory public communication documents: “Enquête Publiques”
- Developing stakeholder databases that can track and report on communication trails, including for grievances.
RSK has proven expertise in managing community and other stakeholder expectations, and in facilitating community involvement, even in conflict situations.