Obtaining the necessary environmental permits can be a tricky process. What permits are necessary for a particular installation, activity or project? How many weeks or months will this take? How will this affect my organisation’s bottom line?
RSK France will guide you through the French permit system for activities or facilities known as “classified facilities for protection of the environment” (ICPE: installations classées pour la protection de l’environnement).
Furthermore, our technical staff can assist you with the other specific environmental permits or authorisations that are not included in the ICPE regulations or may exceptionally be requested separately.
At RSK France, our wide range of services helps clients to secure the necessary permits in a cost-effective, timely fashion. This service range includes
- Registration of an ICPE activity and/or facility
- Local municipality and/or regional
- Local /regional permits and authorisations, including
- Dossier Loi sur l’Eau
- Conventions Spéciales de Déversements
- Autorisations de Déversements
- Negotiation and communication with local authorities
- Air quality and acoustics
- Environmental compliance auditing
- Greenhouse gas and emissions trading services
- Identifying best available techniques (BAT)
- Integrated Prevention Pollution and Control (IPPC).