During property transactions, particularly when a change of use is expected, knowledge of a site’s environmental condition is paramount for negotiation.
RSK France has undertaken numerous assessments of commercial real estate and subsequent site investigation and remedial work. The added value from these environmental services comes from the detailed knowledge gained from the soil and groundwater quality that enables RSK to provide a realistic cost for the management of the environmental liabilities and risks. As a result, any warranties and/or indemnities agreed on during a transaction will reflect real cost estimates compared with negotiations undertaken with no environmental data.
We can draw on RSK’s extensive network of international experts to assist you in this process.
Our team is experienced in
- Brownfield redevelopment
- Merger and acquisition audits (due diligence)
- Activity cessation audits
- Site environmental condition assessments and impact management
- Undertaking of site remedial works and waste management
- Support, advice and assistance for site environmental management and (re)development.