Environment, health and safety issues are priorities for all businesses, but understanding the necessary training, procedures and regulations for maintaining health and safety standards in your industry can be challenging.
Changing legislation and regulatory measures bring about new financial and operational challenges. Does your business have the systems in place to handle these adjustments?
At RSK, we have a track record of designing and implementing environmental, health and safety management systems. We work with you to develop practical, legally compliant management systems that align environmental, health and safety issues with your business objectives and processes. All systems and their delivery, hosting and implementation are tailored to suit your needs.
Our experts and compliance teams work across Europe and are available to help you address a range of issues. With its bilingual technical staff, RSK France can undertake audits at local sites in France in French and provide communication and reporting for English-speaking clients.
Our services include
- Compliance audits, surveys and inspections
- Environmental due diligence
- Environmental management system compliance
- Environmental report verification
- Legislation counsel
- Resource efficiency
- Waste management
- Environmental, health and safety compliance
- Data management systems
- Environmental, health and safety outsourcing
- Environmental, health and safety auditing
- Integrated environmental, health and safety management systems.